I Want More (album)
|I Want More|
|Live album by Dexter Gordon Quartet|
|Recorded||July 9, 1964|
|Venue||Jazzhus Montmartre, Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Dexter Gordon chronology|
I Want More (subtitled Dexter In Radioland Vol. 4) is a live album by American saxophonist Dexter Gordon recorded at the Jazzhus Montmartre in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1964 by Danmarks Radio and released on the SteepleChase label in 1980.
This section needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
All compositions by Dexter Gordon except where noted.
- Introduction by Dexter Gordon – 0:30
- "I Want More" – 11:05
- "Come Rain or Come Shine" (Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer) – 12:01
- "Where Are You?" (Jimmy McHugh, Harold Adamson) – 9:32
- "I Want to Blow Now" (Bennie Green) – 11:56
- "Second Balcony Jump" (Billy Eckstine, Gerald Valentine) – 5:26
- Dexter Gordon – tenor saxophone, vocals
- Tete Montoliu – piano
- Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen – bass
- Rune Carlsson – drums
- Dexter Gordon catalog accessed March 7, 2017
- SteepleChase Records discography, accessed March 7, 2017
- Jazzlists: Steeplechase Records 6000 series discography, accessed March 7, 2017
- Yanow, Scott. I Want More – Review at AllMusic. Retrieved March 7, 2017.