I Am Other
|i am OTHER|
The i am OTHER current logo
|Distributor(s)||Columbia Records (music label)|
I Am Other (stylized as i am OTHER) is a multi-media creative collective created by Pharrell Williams that serves as an umbrella for all of his endeavors, including Billionaire Boys Club and ICECREAM apparel, textile company Bionic Yarn and a dedicated YouTube channel launched by the Grammy Award-winning rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and fashion designer in 2012. The channel was launched on May 12, 2012 as part of YouTube's $100 million original channel initiative. The programming on the i am OTHER channel focuses on music, culture, fashion and the arts. Williams describes the channel as a "cultural movement dedicated to Thinkers, Innovators and Outcasts." The channel launched with original series such as Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae, StereoTypes, and a series by music journalist Nardwuar.
- Awkward Black Girl – This is a comedic web series written, produced and starring Issa Rae, a Stanford graduate who created the scripted comedy to test her theory that "we’re all awkward". 
- Nardwuar – Music journalist Nardwuar hosts celebrity interviews with hip hop artists such as Drake, Jay-Z, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, Big Sean, ASAP Rocky, Snoop Dogg,  and 2 Chainz, among others.
- OTHERS by Hypebeast - The show is produced in New York City and Hong Kong, and features tastemakers in various fields including fashion, film, food, and technology in conjunction with the popular style site Hypebeast.
- Voice of Art – This documentary series from Z.S. Grant and John Carr  follows artists as they create awareness about social and political issues through their art. Features have included Migration is Beautiful with Favianna Rodriguez  and Graffiti Artists vs GMOs.
- Club Chrissie - Designer Chrissie Miller and special guests teach viewers DIY design tips  including nail art, sneaker, jewelry and t-shirt customization.
- Stereotypes – Comedian and internet personality Ryan Hall hosts this web series in which he conducts man-on-the-street interviews in New York City. He speaks to the public about social issues and popular culture including racial stereotypes, class, sexism, homophobia, politics, fashion, street style, and stop-and-frisk.
- Cloudy - This short by FriendsWithYou, Samuel Borkson and Arturo Sandoval III is an exploration into the clouds. Friends With You is part of Pharrell’s i am OTHER brand.
- "Life's Hard, Web Series Gracefully Illustrates". The New York Times. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Grammy Winners List: The Chicks Clean Up". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Pharrell Williams Launches Now Obligatory Cultural Movement Company". The A.V. Club. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Pharrell teams with Google for i am OTHER YouTube Channel". AllHipHop.com. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Issa Rae Talks Awkward Black Girl Season 2 Finale And Youtube's Awkward Moments". What’s Trending. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Our Un-Awkward Conversation with Awkward Black Girl Creator Issa Rae". Paper Magazine. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Pharrell Williams Enlists Nardwuar For "i am OTHER" Weekly Interview Series". HipHopDX. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Watch: Nardwuar vs. Wiz Khalifa". Vibe Magazine. Retrieved 27 March 2013.
- "Watch: Nardwuar vs. 2Chainz". Vibe Magazine. Retrieved 27 March 2013.
- "Web series 'Voice of Art' aims camera on street artists, activists". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "An activist shows "Migration is Beautiful" through art". NBC Latino. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Voice of Art- Graffiti Artists vs. GMOs". Endless Canvas. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Getting into Club Chrissie". Style.com. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "StereoTypes host Ryan Hall on the Beauty of Breaking Society's Stereotypes Interview". New Media Rockstars. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Get High With Cloudy an Imagination Fueled Sky Tour". Fast Company. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Pharrell Williams unfolds content driven concept". Variety. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
|This internet television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|