|Full name||Iain Flannigan|
|Date of birth||15 January 1988|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 01:07, 17 January 2017 (UTC).
Iain Flannigan (born 15 January 1988) is a Scottish professional footballer who currently plays for Alloa Athletic.
Flannigan started his career at Kilmarnock and made his debut on 25 September 2007, as a first-half substitute in a 2–0 defeat to Hamilton Academical in the 3rd round of the Scottish League Cup. His Scottish Premier League debut came aged 19, on 6 October 2007, in the 2–2 draw with Inverness Caledonian Thistle. He is a hopeful young talent as he and fellow young Killie player Craig Bryson shone during the game.
He scored his first goal for the club in 4–1 home victory against Inverness Caledonian Thistle on 22 March 2008. Flannigan was influential in Kilmarnock's equaliser by hitting the post with a free kick before the rebound was scored by teammate Frazer Wright. He went on to score the fourth goal of the game meeting a low cross perfectly after a surging run into the box.
In March 2012, Flannigan went on trial at Greenock Morton, making his debut in a draw against league leaders Ross County. He signed until the end of the season towards the end of March. During this period Flannigan sustained an elbow injury, requiring surgery. He left the club at the end of his contract.
He was on trial with Falkirk and played in the under 20's game against Hibernian on 20 November 2012. Following this successful trial, he signed for Falkirk on 22 February 2013. After making three appearances for Falkirk, he left the club on 7 May 2013, along with another four players.
- "Iain Flannigan". Soccerbase. Racing Post. Retrieved 13 October 2007.
- "Kilmarnock 4–1 Inverness CT". BBC Sport. 22 March 2008. Retrieved 24 March 2008.
- "FLANNIGAN TRANSFER COMPLETED". ptfc.co.uk. 28 July 2010. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- "Iain Flannigan leaves Firhill". Partick Thistle F.C. 31 January 2012. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- "Ross County 2-2 Morton". BBC Sport. 13 March 2012. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- "Flannigan signs". Greenock Morton F.C. 30 March 2012. Archived from the original on 9 April 2012. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- "Flannigan signs on with Bairns". Falkirk Herald. 22 February 2013. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- "BAIRNS SIGN SCOTT OLUMIDE DUROJAIYE". falkirkfc.co.uk. 7 May 2013. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- "Iain Flannigan signs". Alloa Athletic F.C. 5 July 2013. Retrieved 2 September 2013.