Ian Bruce (marketing)
CBE FRSA CCMI
|Born||Ian Waugh Bruce
21 April 1945
|Alma mater||University of Birmingham|
|Spouse(s)||Professor Tina Bruce CBE|
Ian Waugh Bruce CBE FRSA CCMI (born 21 April 1945) is a British professor and vice-president of the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB). He is also the founder and president of the Centre for Charity Effectiveness at Cass Business School, City University London.
- 1983 – 2003, Director General, RNIB
- 1991 – 2010, Director, Centre for Charity Effectiveness, Cass Business School, City University London
- 2003 – present, Vice President, RNIB
- 2010 – present, President, Centre for Charity Effectiveness, Cass Business School, City University London
Honours and awards
- Bruce, Ian (1998). Successful charity marketing: meeting need (second ed.). London: ICSA Pub. with Prentice Hall Europe. ISBN 9781860720383.
- Bruce, Ian; Rayner, Anthony (1992). Managing and staffing Britain's largest charities. London: VOLPROF. ISBN 9780952056317.
- Bruce, Ian (2011). Charity marketing: delivering income, campaigns and services. London: ICSA Pub. ISBN 9781860724596.
- "Specialists honoured by Queen". BBC News. 11 June 2004. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Ian Waugh BRUCE". People of Today. Debretts. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Marketing Excellence Awards – Professor Ian Bruce, Vice President, RNIB". The Chartered Institute of Marketing. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Ian Bruce". Cass Business School, City University London. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- Lake, Howard (14 June 2004). "Ian Bruce awarded CBE in Queen's Birthday lIst". Fundraising UK Ltd. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Agenda and minutes Licensing Sub-Committee Wednesday, 20 July 2011". Council committees. London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. July 2011. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- Profile: Ian Bruce Cass Business School, City University London
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|