|Born||1956 (age 62–63)|
Ian Bryce (born 1956) is an English film producer. Starting as a production assistant on Return of the Jedi, he is now an award-winning film producer. He now lives with his two children, Alex and Mac, and his wife Taylor.
Bryce has won and been nominated for many awards, including multiple Golden Globe Awards, Academy Awards and BAFTA nominations for his work as a producer. For Steven Spielberg's World War II drama Saving Private Ryan, he won a Golden Globe Award and nominations from the "Academy Awards" and BAFTA. The film was one of the top-grossing films of 1998. Almost Famous, another Bryce production, received a BAFTA Best Film award in 2000. Bryce co-produced all the films of the Transformers series, one of the biggest movie franchises of the 21st century.
Bryce grew up in Bristol, England but moved to the US when he was a young adult. After marrying his wife Taylor, they moved to Los Angeles. They have two kids, Mac Bryce, and Alex Bryce.
- Return of the Jedi (1983) (production assistant)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) (second assistant director)
- Ewoks: The Battle for Endor (1985) (associate producer)
- Howard the Duck (1986) (associate producer)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) (production manager)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) (production manager)
- Field of Dreams (1989) (production manager)
- The Rocketeer (1991) (production manager)
- Batman Returns (1992) (associate producer)
- Rising Sun (1993) (line producer)
- The Beverly Hillbillies (1993) (producer)
- Speed (1994) (executive producer)
- Twister (1996) (producer)
- Hard Rain (1998) (producer)
- Saving Private Ryan (1998) (producer)
- Almost Famous (2000) (producer)
- Spider-Man (2002) (producer)
- Tears of the Sun (2003 (producer)
- The Island (2005) (producer)
- Transformers (2007) (producer)
- Hancock (2008) (executive producer)
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) (producer)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) (producer)
- Pain & Gain (2013) (producer)
- World War Z (2013) (producer)
- Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) (producer)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (producer)
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016) (producer)
- War Machine (2017) (producer)
- Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) (producer)
- Six Underground (2019) (producer)
- "Saving Private Ryan Golden Globe Awards & Nominations". Official Website of the Annual Golden Globes(The Hollywood Foreign Press Association). Archived from the original on 2013-01-13. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Nominees & Winners for the 71st Academy Awards". The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on June 19, 2013. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Produced by(2009)". Producers Guild of America. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Ian Bryce BAFTA Nominations". British Academy of Film and Television Arts. Archived from the original on 2012-06-03. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Lorenzo Di Bonaventura & Ian Bryce Interview - TRANSFORMERS". Collider.Com. 2007-06-18. Retrieved 2010-10-19.