|Born||1956 (age 65–66)|
Ian Bryce (born 1956) is an English film producer. Starting as a production assistant on Return of the Jedi, he is now an award-winning film producer. He now lives with his two children, Alex and Mac, and his wife Taylor, in Los Angeles, California.
Bryce has won and been nominated for many awards, including multiple Golden Globe Awards, Academy Awards and BAFTA nominations for his work as a producer. For Steven Spielberg's World War II drama Saving Private Ryan, he won a Golden Globe Award and nominations from the "Academy Awards" and BAFTA. The film was one of the top-grossing films of 1998. Almost Famous, another Bryce production, received a BAFTA Best Film award in 2000. Bryce co-produced all the films of the Transformers series, one of the biggest movie franchises of the 21st century.
|1983||Return of the Jedi||Production assistant|
|1984||Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom||Second assistant director|
|1993||Rising Sun||Line producer|
- "Saving Private Ryan Golden Globe Awards & Nominations". Official Website of the Annual Golden Globes(The Hollywood Foreign Press Association). Archived from the original on 2013-01-13. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Nominees & Winners for the 71st Academy Awards". The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on June 19, 2013. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Produced by(2009)". Producers Guild of America. Archived from the original on 2012-03-13. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Ian Bryce BAFTA Nominations". British Academy of Film and Television Arts. Archived from the original on 2012-06-03. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Lorenzo Di Bonaventura & Ian Bryce Interview - TRANSFORMERS". Collider.Com. 2007-06-18. Retrieved 2010-10-19.