Ian Charles Stewart
|Ian Charles Stewart|
|Born||1958 (age 58–59)|
|Known for||Wired, Artworld Salon|
Ian Charles Stewart is an entrepreneur, and the co-founder of Wired magazine and Artworld Salon. Interested in the financial aspects of international art, he has an MBA from the International Institute for Management Development. He has lived in Beijing, China since 2006 and is currently the Chairman of Khunu and the Chairman of Wheels Plus Wings, a social venture focused on helping children with physical disabilities. He was previously the Executive Chairman of The PAE Group.
He is a published photographer, and the author of a book of photo essays about the islands of Indonesia, as well as a book about the architecture of Singapore.
- Sean O'Hagan (November 30, 2002). "Beijing or bust". The Observer column. The Guardian. Retrieved September 16, 2013.
Ian Charles Stewart, chairman of Seven Peaks Capital Ltd and co-founder of Wired magazine
- "Seven West Media's The West Australian sweep PANPA ad awards". The Australian. May 14, 2012. Retrieved September 16, 2013.
Wired magazine co-founder Ian Charles Stewart will head the speakers line-up...
- Greenhouse, Steven (29 May 1991). "In Europe, A Boom in M.B.A.'s". New York Times. Retrieved 29 August 2009.
- "Wheels Plus Wings - Team". www.wheelspluswings.com. Retrieved 2015-06-17.
- Stewart, Ian Charles; Shaw, Judith (1983). Indonesians, portraits from an archipelago (book). Singapore: Paramount Cipta. ISBN 9971-83-772-2.
- Stewart's page at chinasailing.ning.com, China America’s Cup Team, Retrieved 17 June 2015