|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2015)|
Ian Coburn is a comedian and author of the book God is a Woman: Dating Disasters. Coburn claims to have been a big road comic in the nineties; he purports to hold the industry tour record of 106 consecutive weeks on the road. Coburn is an expert for Lifetime TV on their web site Lifetime Love Panel.
Coburn's first big break came at age nineteen, when Jimmy Pardo recommended him as an opening act for Drew Carey at a comedy club in a Chicago suburb. He has worked across the U.S. and Canada and opened for celebrity acts like "Damon Wayans, and Cedric the Entertainer, before going on to headline himself."
From July 23 to July 25, 2007, his book ranked #1 in humor bestsellers on Amazon.ca.
- Getting in the Game, Sun-Times News Group, February 14, 2007
- Lifetime TV web site, , August 7, 2007
- "Don't Tell My Mom", God is a Woman site, 2007
- Coburn's site, , 2005
- MovieBytes Interview with Screenwriter Ian Coburn, , 2005
- The Tag, Scr(i)pt Magazine, November 10, 2005
- Morningstar, , July 26, 2007