|Date of birth||5 September 1946|
|Place of birth||Kirkcaldy, Scotland|
|Date of death||8 February 2013(aged 66)|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Smeaton Boys' Club|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Lister played for Smeaton Boys' Club, Aberdeen, Raith Rovers, Dunfermline Athletic, St Mirren, Berwick Rangers and Caledonian. While at Dunfermline Athletic, Lister scored in the 1968 Scottish Cup Final against Hearts, having previously also scored in one of the semi-final matches. He also played youth football for Scotland.
Later life and death
Lister died on 8 February 2013, at the age of 65.
- "Profile". Aberdeen F.C.
- "IAN LISTER". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database.
- "Ian Lister (1948 – 2013)". Dunfermline Athletic F.C. Archived from the original on 7 December 2013. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- "Ian Lister". Scottish Football Association. 8 February 2013.
- Linton, Graham (6 August 2013). "City prepare to open new ground". Inverness Courier (Inverness). Retrieved 21 June 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|