Ian Little (footballer)
Ian Little (born 10 December 1973) is a Scottish football player and manager. Little currently manages East of Scotland side Heriot Watt University During his playing career, Little represented Berwick Rangers, Livingston, Stenhousemuir and Alloa.
Little was made caretaker manager of Berwick Rangers after Jimmy Crease left the club in October 2011. After some good results, Berwick announced in mid-November that Little would stay in charge until 31 December, when matters will be re-assessed. On 28 December 2011, Berwick Rangers announced that Little would remain as manager until at least the end of the 2011-12 season. On 17 March 2012, Berwick Rangers announced that Little would remain as manager at least until the end of the 2012-13 season. Berwick finished 4th in the 2012–13 Scottish Third Division, but lost to East Fife in the promotion/relegation play-offs. Little left Berwick in January 2014, with the club citing its lowly league position as the reason for making a managerial change.
As of 13 January 2014[update]
|Berwick Rangers||December 2011||January 2014||88||30||23||35||34.09|
- Ian Little at Soccerbase
- "Berwick put Little in charge until New Year". The Scotsman. Johnston Press. 15 November 2011. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "Ian Little to stay in charge of Berwick Rangers until end of the year". Daily Record. Trinity Mirror. 15 November 2011. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "Little to stay in charge to end of the season". Berwick Today. 28 December 2011.
- "Ian Little wins permanent Berwick manager's job". BBC Sport. BBC. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Board back management". The Berwick Advertiser. Retrieved April 15, 2012.
- "Berwick Rangers sack manager Ian Little". BBC Sport. BBC. 13 January 2014. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Berwick and Ian Little Part Company". www.berwickrangersfc.co.uk. Berwick Rangers FC. 12 January 2014. Retrieved 12 January 2014.