|Ian M Narev|
|Born||1967 (age 49–50)
Auckland, New Zealand
|Alma mater||University of Auckland
New York University
|Occupation||Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer|
|Employer||Commonwealth Bank of Australia|
Narev was educated at Auckland Grammar School in New Zealand and holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Auckland as well as graduate degrees from Cambridge University and New York University.
He is also an Ambassador of the Australian Indigenous Education Foundation.
He is Jewish.
Ian Narev featured in an ABC TV Four Corners/Fairfax Newspaper investigation on 07 Mar 2016 into serious irregularities concerning the refusal of claims of dying and seriously ill clients by the insurance arm of the Commonwealth Bank.
- Ian Narev to take helm of CBA
- "Commonwealth Bank chief executive Ian Narev takes home $12.3 million".
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia appoints Ian Narev as next CEO
- "Executive profile-Ian Narev". Businessweek. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- "Children of Fire Mountain".
- "Spotlight On: Ian Narev, CEO, Commonwealth Bank of Australia". 2013.
|Chief Executive Officer
of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia