Ian Wishart (politician)
|Member of the Legislative Assembly of Manitoba for Portage la Prairie|
October 4, 2011
|Preceded by||David Faurschou|
|Born||c. 1954 (age 62–63)|
|Political party||Progressive Conservative|
Ian Wishart (born c. 1954) is a Canadian politician, who was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Manitoba in the 2011 election. He represents the electoral district of Portage la Prairie as a member of the Progressive Conservative Party of Manitoba caucus.
|Manitoba general election, 2011: Portage la Prairie|
|Progressive Conservative||Ian Wishart||3,566||52.24|
|New Democratic||James Kostuchuk||2,689||39.39|
|Total valid votes|
|Rejected and declined ballots|
|Electors on the lists|
- "Manitoba Votes 2011: Portage la Prairie". CBC News. October 4, 2011. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "Clash of colours". Winnipeg Free Press. October 5, 2011. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "Local PC candidates part of provincial sweep". The Headliner. Winnipeg Free Press. April 25, 2016. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "Brian Pallister sworn in as Manitoba premier". CBC News. May 3, 2016. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "Meet Manitoba's new government cabinet members". CBC News. May 3, 2016. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
|This article about a Manitoba politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|