Ian Edward Sansom (born 3 December 1966 in Essex, England) is the author of the Mobile Library Mystery Series. As of 2016, he has written four books in a series that will comprise a projected forty-four novels.
He studied at both Oxford and Cambridge, where he was a fellow of Emmanuel College. He is a professor in the Department of English and Comparative Literary Studies at the University of Warwick and teaches in its Writing Program.
- The Truth About Babies: From A-Z (2002)
- Ring Road (2004) (US title - The Impartial Recorder)
- The Case of the Missing Books (2006)
- Mr Dixon Disappears (2006)
- The Delegates' Choice (2007) (US title - The Book Stops Here)
- The Enthusiast's Field Guide to Poetry (2007) (editor)
- The Bad Book Affair (2009)
- Paper: An Elegy (2012)
- The Norfolk Mystery (1990)
- Death in Devon (2015)
- Westmorland Alone (2016)
- Essex poison (2017)
- December Stories I (2018) No Alibis Press
- The Sussex Murder (2019)
- September 1, 1939: A Biography of a Poem (2019)
- Ian Sansom page at Harpercollins.
- Ian Sansom at Euro Crime
- FantasticFiction page
- Ian Sansom Profile, The Guardian.
- "Professor Ian Sansom". People. University of Warwick. Retrieved 7 April 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 1 December 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Book Details: Westmorland Alone — Ian Sansom — Hardcover". HarperCollinsPublishers. Retrieved 23 June 2016.