Jump to navigation Jump to search
Iara or IARA may refer to:
- Iara (mythology), a figure from Brazilian mythology
- Iara, Cluj, a commune in Cluj County, Romania
- Iara, Madagascar, a town and commune
- Iara Oil Field, off the coast of Brazil
- Institute for Anthropological Research in Africa, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Islamic American Relief Agency
- Increasing absolute risk aversion, used in economics, finance, and decision theory
- Iara Lee (born 1966), Brazilian film producer, director and activist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.