From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Iași in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iași (historically referred to as Jassy, Yassy, or Iassy) is a city in Moldavia, northeastern Romania.
Iasi may also refer to:
- Iași County
- Iași, a village in Recea Commune, Brașov County
- Iași-Gorj, a village in Drăguțești Commune, Gorj County
- Iașu, a village in Ulieș Commune, Harghita County
- Municipium Iasorum, an autonomous territory in ancient Roman Pannonia (in present-day Croatia)
- Jassic people, an ethnic group in Hungary, of Ossetic origin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iasi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.