Randy in action for Las Palmas in 2010
|Full name||Ibán Iyanga Travieso|
|Date of birth||2 June 1987|
|Place of birth||Las Palmas, Spain|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Winger / Right back|
|2006–2009||Las Palmas B||82||(9)|
|2009–2010||→ Mirandés (loan)||29||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 March 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11 October 2016
Born in Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain to an Equatoguinean father and a Spanish mother, Randy made his professional debuts with local UD Las Palmas, playing once for the first team in the 2008–09 season as they competed in the second division. He spent the vast majority of his spell, however, mainly associated to the reserve side.
In the following summer, Randy served a loan at CD Mirandés in the third level. In 2013, after only nine league appearances in two seasons combined and one year with amateurs CA Ceuta, he signed for Moroccan club Moghreb Tétouan; however, shortly after, he asked for the termination of his three-year contract due to personal reasons, and moved to Fokikos A.C. from the Football League (Greece).
In July 2010, Randy received his first call for the Equatoguinean national team, for a friendly match against Morocco on 11 August. However, he rejected the call to concentrate on club duties with Las Palmas.
|1.||11 November 2011||Nuevo Estadio, Malabo, Equatorial Guinea||Madagascar||1–0||2–0||2014 World Cup qualification|
|2.||25 January 2012||Estadio de Bata, Bata, Equatorial Guinea||Senegal||1–0||2–1||2012 Africa Cup of Nations|
|3.||2 June 2012||Mustapha Ben Jannet, Monastir, Tunisia||Tunisia||0–1||3–1||2014 World Cup qualification|
|4.||4 September 2016||Nuevo Estadio, Malabo, Equatorial Guinea||South Sudan||2–0||4–0||2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- As of 26 March 2017
|Las Palmas||2008–09||Segunda División||1||0||0||0||—||1||0|
|Mirandés (loan)||2009–10||Segunda División B||29||1||0||0||—||29||1|
|Aris||2015–16||Cypriot First Division||25||1||2||1||—||27||2|
- Randy entra en la historia con Guinea (Randy makes history with Guinea); La Provincia, 2 February 2015 (in Spanish)
- Randy marca su primer gol con el Mirandés (Randy scores first goal for Mirandés); esFutbol, 18 November 2009 (in Spanish)
- Randy confirma que se irá pase lo que pase con el play off (Randy confirms he will leave regardless of playoff outcome); El Pueblo de Ceuta, 9 May 2013 (in Spanish)
- Μεταγραφή – φωτιά από τον Φωκικό; Fokikos AC, 30 August 2013 (in Greek)
- Randy, convocado con Guinea Ecuatorial (Randy, called by Equatorial Guinea); UD Las Palmas, 26 July 2010 (in Spanish)
- Randy disputó los 90 minutos con Guinea (Randy played 90 minutes with Guinea); UD Las Palmas, 13 October 2010 (in Spanish)
- "Randy: Ibán Iyanga Travieso". BDFutbol. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- "Randy Iyanga". National Football Teams. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- "Randy". Soccerway. Retrieved 20 March 2015.