|Commenced operations||25 March 2012|
|Key people||Fernando Candela (CEO)|
Iberia Express is a Spanish airline owned by Iberia, which operates short- and medium-haul routes from its parent airline's Madrid hub, providing feeder flights onto Iberia's long-haul network. The airline began operating on 25 March 2012 and shares its head office with Iberia in Chamartín, Madrid.
The launch of the airline was announced by IAG on 6 October 2011 and led to strike action in late December 2011 by pilots concerned over a potential loss of jobs caused by the new airline. Aircraft from other Iberia routes are due to be switched to the new Iberia Express operations, operated by newly employed pilots and cabin crew. Iberia intend for the airline to cover routes operated at a loss by the main airline, running with lower operating costs, and for the airline to have a fleet of 40 aircraft by 2015.
As of April 2014, the following destinations are served by Iberia Express:
- Berlin-Berlin Tegel Airport
- Düsseldorf - Düsseldorf International Airport seasonal
- Hannover - Hannover Airport
- Stuttgart - Stuttgart Airport
- Alicante - Alicante Airport
- Asturias - Asturias Airport 
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Gran Canaria - Gran Canaria Airport
- Ibiza - Ibiza Airport
- Jerez - Jerez Airport
- La Palma - La Palma Airport
- Lanzarote - Lanzarote Airport
- Madrid - Madrid Barajas Airport Hub
- Málaga - Málaga Airport
- Mallorca - Palma de Mallorca Airport
- Santiago de Compostela - Santiago de Compostela Airport
- Seville - San Pablo Airport
- Tenerife - Tenerife North Airport
- Tenerife - Tenerife South Airport
- Vigo - Vigo-Peinador Airport
- United Kingdom
- Edinburgh - Edinburgh Airport 
- London - Gatwick Airport 
- London - Heathrow Airport 
- Manchester - Manchester Airport
- "Iberia Express already has its own flight codes to operate, I2 and IBS". El Mundo.es. 9 January 2012. Retrieved 9 January 2012.
- Kerry Reals (24 November 2011). "Iberia Express names Vueling's Gallego as CEO". Flightglobal. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
- "IAG sets up short-haul carrier Iberia Express". Reuters. 6 October 2011. Retrieved 4 November 2011.
- "Información Legal y Protección de Datos." Iberia Express. Retrieved on 15 March 2012. "Compañía Operadora de Corto y Medio Radio Iberia Express, S.A. con domicilio social en la calle Velázquez nº 130, 28006 Madrid"
- Max Kingsley-Jones (6 October 2011). "IAG approves 2012 launch for Iberia Express". Flightglobal. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
- "Spain's Iberia scraps flights during strike". MSNBC. 29 December 2011. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
- "Destinations". Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- "IBERIA Express Adds Paris CDG / Manchester from Sep 2015". Airline Route. 17 December 2014. Retrieved 17 December 2014.
- L, J (25 April 2013). "IBERIA Express Adds St. Petersburg Operation in S13". Routesonline / Routes. Retrieved 25 April 2013.