Iberica, a Latin word referring to the Iberian Peninsula, may refer to:
- Iberica Branch IEE, an IEE branch for engineers in the Spain and Portugal area
- a barangay in Iberica-Labo, Camarines Norte, Philippines
- Iberica, an extinct genus of multituberculate from Spain
- Centaurea iberica, the Iberian starthistle or Iberian knapweed, a plant species native to southeastern Europe
- Corixa iberica, a water boatman species
- Coronilla iberica, an ornamental plant species
- Forficula iberica, an earwig species
- Lallemantia iberica, a flowering plant in the family Lamiaceae.
- Potthastia iberica, a non-biting midge species
- Rana iberica, is a species of frog in the Ranidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iberica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.