|Look up ibi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ibi or IBI may refer to:
- Ibi, Nigeria, a town and administrative district in Taraba State, central Nigeria
- Ibi, Spain, a town in the province of Alicante, Spain
- Ibi District, Gifu in Japan
- Ibi River, a river in Japan
- Ibi, Burkina Faso
- Qakare Ibi, an ancient Egyptian ruler
- Ibi (Egyptian Noble)
- Sinibaldo Ibi, an Italian painter
- Ibi Kaslik, a Hungarian-Canadian novelist and journalist
- Ibrahim Afellay, a Dutch-Moroccan football player nicknamed 'Ibi'
- Index of Biological Integrity, a scientific tool used to identify and classify water pollution problems.
- Ibi people, a Timucuan-speaking people that lived in what is now the U.S. state of Georgia
- I.B.I (band), a South Korean girl group.
- Imperial Bank of India, now the State Bank of India since 1955
- Index of biological integrity, in biology or ecology, an indicator of the health of a watershed.
- Information Based Indicia, an electronic postage system used by the United States Postal Service
- Information Builders Inc., makers of FOCUS WebFocus and Iway Software
- Inquiry-based instruction, teaching method posing questions, problems or scenarios, rather than simply presenting established facts or portraying a smooth path to knowledge
- Interbeat interval
- International Boat Industry, UK based business marine magazine
- International Bowling Industry, a ten-pin bowling magazine
- International Business Initiatives, an economic development firm in Arlington, Virginia.
- Irish Bible Institute, an evangelical bible college in Dublin, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.