||It has been suggested that Goibibo be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2016.|
||It has been suggested that Redbus.in be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2016.|
|Headquarters||Gurgaon, India, India|
|Products||Domestic and international flight bookings, hotel and holiday bookings, bus bookings|
|Slogan||"We Love Travel"|
The group owns the B2C online travel aggregator Goibibo, and online bus ticketing platform redBus.in, and has a 51% stake in the B2B travel website travelboutiqueonline.com. The company also owns a minority stake in Naspers' payment gateway business PayU Global.
In 2013, ibibo Group was named one of the top five most trusted e-commerce brands in India in The Brand Trust Report India Study – 2013.
Acquisition and investments
Bixee.com is a job search engine for India, and an example of both vertical search and metasearch. It was launched in late 2005. Bixee was founded by Ruban Phukan and Rajesh Warrier who started the company RHR Networks Private Limited. The company also launched Pixrat.com, which is a social photo bookmarking service.
Bixee.com was acquired by ibibo, the Indian arm of the South African media giant Naspers, in December 2006.
redbus.in was founded in to 2007 and it became part of ibibo Group in 2013 via a 100% acquisition. The business also owns BOGDS, a cloud computing service for bus operators, and SeatSeller, a GDS for bus inventory distribution.
YourBus, founded by BITS-Pilani graduates Rajesh Mallipeddi and Satya Padmanabham in 2011, is a GPS-based bus tracking and analytics platform. The YourBus application on a smartphone shows users the location of a bus in real time on a map. It also tells users the arrival time at their pickup point, with SMS updates.
In August 2015 ibibo Group bought a minority stake in cloud-based hotel services startup Djubo for an undisclosed amount.  Djubo, founded in February 2015 by Tarun Gulati and Sankalp Goel, manages hotel bookings for over 100 hotels through a single interface.
In 2011, Ibibo rolled out its payment gateway innovation called PayU in the Indian market, to permit websites to integrate e-commerce transactions through online payments. With PayU, a business can process payment by using Visa Inc. and MasterCard credit cards and debit cards (for more than 50 banks), and online banking for banks including ICICI, HDFC, SBI, and Axis Bank. Payu provides an API for integration and transaction analytics to improve the speed and security of payment processing.
- Ashish Kashyap, Founder & CEO, ibibo Group
- Sanjay Bhasin, CEO, Goibibo
- Vikalp Sahni, CTO, Goibibo
- Economic Times Most Promising Brands 2015.
- Goibibo.com is the winner of OTM India’s Top 100 Travel producers Award 2015
- Goibibo.com voted as the 'Best Website'of the Year India 2014
- , Naspers
- MIH Group acquires 51% stake in Tek Travels, The Economic Times, Apr. 2012
- Ibibo Group secures minority stake in Nasper's PayU Global, Mar. 13, 2014
- Most trusted online brand in India, The Times Of India, Feb. 26, 2013
- Ibibo.com Launched New Ad Commercial, Business Wire India, Jan. 8, 2008.
- Goibibo.com CrunchBase profile"
- redbus sold to Ibibo, The Times Of India, Jun. 21, 2013
- ibiboGroup Acquires redbus.in, The Telegraph, Jun. 21, 2013
- , bogds
- Winners of Mobile Innovation in Travel
- The Times of India, Mar. 21, 2014
- YourBus integration with RedBus prompted acquisition, LiveMint, Mar. 21, 2014
- Naspers-Backed ibiboGroup Acquires Online Bus Tracking And Analytics Startup YourBus In India, TechCrunch, Mar. 19, 2014
- , August 28, 2015
- Naspers Launches Payment Gateway PayU In India, MediaNama, Oct.7, 2011
- PayU – Payment Gateway for Indian market, iamWire, Oct.7, 2011
- "Goibibo.com is the winner of OTM India’s Top 100 Travel producers Award 2015 - 04 Feb 2015".
- "Goibibo.com voted as the 'Best Website'of the Year India 2014".