Number of locations
|1,137 hotels throughout 65 countries as of December 31, 2017|
|Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin American and Caribbean, Africa and Middle East|
Ibis (corporately styled, ibis) is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centers, airports, beaches or railway stations.
Standard facilities are a feature of AccorHotels' economy hotels, excepting budget sub-brands hotelF1 and Ibis Budget, offering a 24-hour reception. Rooms provide a bathroom and shower room, a desk, a double or two single beds, wardrobe space, and international and local TV channels. The hotel sometimes includes a restaurant or bar offering breakfast from 4:00am-12:00pm, and in some hotels a 24-hour snack menu is offered. Generally, the ibis hotels are seen as having an economy emphasis. AccorHotels is endeavoring to change this by advertising all the hotel's achievements, distinctive features and highlighting AccorHotels' satisfaction guarantee.
This section contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina 
- Bulgaria 
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Ivory Coast
- Hong Kong
- Ibis opened its first hotel in Japan at Tokyo Shinjuku
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- "AccorHotels Group – Worldwide leader in Hospitality and services – Feel Welcome". www.accor.com.
- Hotel rooms ibishotel.com. Retrieved 2015-02-20
- Quality Commitment ibishotel.com. Retrieved 2015-02-20
- "Find all ibis hotels around the world". ibis. Retrieved 25 January 2011.
- "AccorHotels worldwide". AccorHotels.
- "Sa novim vlasnikom hotel Sarajevo postaje ibis Styles". Klix.ba (in Bosnian).
- "Sofia opening July 2014".
- "ibis Surabaya Basuki Rahmat Genapkan 1000 Hotel ibis di Dunia". January 21, 2014.
- "Accor opens new ibis hotel in Bandung". March 9, 2012. Archived from the original on March 10, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hotel Ibis.|