Ibiza may refer to:
- Eivissa, a island in the Mediterranean Sea, part of the Balearic Islands archipelago
- Eivissa (town), a municipality located on the southeast coast of the island of Eivissa
- Eivissa Airport, the airport serving the Balearic Islands of Eivissa and Formentera
- SE Eivissa-Ibiza, a former football club from Ibiza
- SD Ibiza, a former football club from Ibiza
- Ibiza RC, a rugby club from Ibiza
- Ibiza (Vino de la Tierra), a Spanish geographical indication for wines in the Balearic Islands
- Ibiza (Madrid Metro), a station on Line 9 of the Madrid Metro
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Ibiza
- SEAT Ibiza, a supermini car manufactured by SEAT since 1984
- Ibiza (song), a 2015 single by The Prodigy
- "Ibiza", a 1961 song by José Guardiola
- "Ibiza", a 1989 song by José Feliciano
- "Ibiza", instrumental by Jaared from the saxophonist's 2002 album Hangtime
- "Ibiza", a song by El Loco from A Bugged Out Mix by Miss Kittin
- "Ibiza Bar", a song by Pink Floyd, featured on their third album More
- "I Took a Pill in Ibiza", a song by Mike Posner, from his second studio album "At Night, Alone."
- Ibiza, Ibiza, a 1986 Welsh comedy television film
- Welcome 2 Ibiza, a 2003 American action comedy film
- Ibiza International Film Festival, an annual independent cinema festival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibiza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.