From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ibn)
|Look up IBN or ibn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IBN or ibn may refer to:
- ibn, patronymic ("son of") in Arabic personal names (e.g. Ibn Battuta)
- IBN code page (Code page 865), a Nordic language code page under MS-DOS
- Invariant basis number, an algebraic property of a ring analogous to the uniqueness of the dimension of a vector space
- Internet background noise
In communications and media
- CNN-IBN, an Indian news channel
- Immanuel Broadcasting Network, the Christian radio network WCCV, headquartered in Carterville, Georgia
- InStore Broadcasting Network, provider of in-store radio and television networks
- Integrated Business Network, a Centrex telecommunications network by Northern Electric/Nortel
- International Broadcasting Network, Dallas-based Christian media broadcaster that produces programming (mainly for radio)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IBN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.