Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name ibn Ezra may refer to:
- Abraham ibn Ezra (1089–1167), Spanish rabbi, man of letters and writer
- Joseph ibn Ezra (16th–17th centuries), oriental rabbi and Talmudist
- Judah ben Joseph ibn Ezra (12th century), Spanish chamberlain of the king's court
- Moses ibn Ezra (11th-century–12th-century), Spanish rabbi, philosopher, linguist, and poet
- "Rabbi ben Ezra", a poem by Robert Browning about Abraham ibn Ezra (1092–1167) above
- Ben Ezra (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibn Ezra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.