|Date of birth||31 October 1992|
|Place of birth||Mulago, Uganda|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Hemel Hempstead Town|
|2011||→ Kettering Town (loan)||2||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Bromley (loan)||5||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Milton Keynes Dons (loan)||1||(0)|
|2013||→ Barnet (loan)||4||(0)|
|2016–||Hemel Hempstead Town||4||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:08, 17 March 2016 (UTC)~.
Born in Uganda, he attended secondary school at Ashburton Community School from 2004 to 2009.
His pace, technical skill, dribbling, height and striking was unrivalled at the age of 10, a player who possess great potential.
Sekajja has been rumoured to have been in talks with Arsenal F.C for a potential move as a long-term prospect whilst the injury crisis at the club is solved.
Sekajja made his professional debut for Crystal Palace on 30 April 2011, in a fixture at Hull City. He scored a late 88th-minute equaliser with his first touch. Playing alongside Wilfried Zaha who was Crystal Palace's first choice striker. Sekajja had dominated presence on the pitch in the last few vital minutes of the match proving a worthy win against Hull securing Palace's safety in the Championship, thus rendering the day's other results irrelevant. He celebrated with a triple backflip.
He was loaned to Kettering Town and Bromley midway through the 2011–12 season, to gain first team experience.
Milton Keynes Dons then signed Sekajja on loan on 7 November 2012. Manager Karl Robinson said of the move, "He's exactly what we need in the team at the moment – he is young, fearless and fast." On 24 November 2012 he made his only appearance for the side, coming on as an 84th-minute substitute for Dean Bowditch in a 5–1 win against Colchester United
On 10 January 2013, Sekajja joined Barnet on a one-month loan. He made a winning start to his Barnet career, playing the whole game in an away 2–0 win against Rotherham United, on 12 January 2013. Following his "impressive" debut, manager Edgar Davids said "I expect that he is going to be a great asset for the team. I hope he develops himself in the line that I think he can and he can become an important player for Barnet."
At the end of his loan at Barnet, Sekajja returned to Crystal Palace but failed to feature again in the first team. He was eventually released by the club in May 2014.
After a successful two-week trial, Sekajja signed for Scottish Premiership club Inverness CT in October 2014. He made his debut for the team later that month, coming on as a substitute against St Mirren. Sekajja left Inverness in January 2015, at the end of his short-term contract.
Sekajja has been capped by England at U16 level. In August 2013, he was called up to the Uganda squad for a friendly against Egypt. He did not play as he had yet to receive his Ugandan passport.
- As of 16 January 2015
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Kettering Town (loan)||2011–12||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|Milton Keynes Dons (loan)||2012–13||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 462. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Player Details: Ibra Sekajja". English National Football Archive.
- "Hull 1 – 1 Crystal Palace". BBC Sport. 30 April 2011. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- "MK Dons sign Crystal Palace's Ibra Sekajja on loan". BBC Sport. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Loan MK Dons".
- "MK Dons 5–1 Colchester". BBC Sport. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Barnet sign Crystal Palace forward Ibra Sekajja on loan". BBC Sport. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Rotherham 0–2 Barnet". BBC Sport. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- Newson, Adam. "Edgar Davids hopes Crystal Palace loanee Ibra Sekajja will become an important player for Barnet". www.times-series.co.uk. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Crystal Palace: Gabbidon, Moxey & Parr among 12 players released". BBC Sport. 28 May 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- Inverness Caley sign ex-Palace striker Sekajja, BBC Sport
- "St Mirren 0–1 Inverness". BBC Sport. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- "Ibra training with Ross County". Southern Reporter. Johnston Publishing Ltd. 8 January 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "New striker signs on". Livingston F.C. 16 January 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- Old brooms recalled, Uspa reward Cranes
- Sekajja's Cranes Debut Delayed Over Passport Hitch
- Ibra Sekajja career statistics at Soccerbase