|Date of birth||24 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Cardiff, Wales|
|Cardiff Grange Quins|
|2011||→ Tamworth (loan)||3||(0)|
|2014–2016||Cardiff Grange Quins||0||(0)|
|2016–||Caerau (Ely) A.F.C||15||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:58, 6 December 2011 (UTC).
Farah is of Somali heritage. Born in the Butetown area of Cardiff, his family moved to the Riverside area of the City shortly after he was born where he attended Moorland Primary School. Farah began his career with his home town side Cardiff City, joining their academy at the age of 14, whilst playing for his then local team against Cardiff City Academy who quickly signed him up after impressing. Alongside Nathaniel Jarvis and Abdi Noor he signed schoolboy forms at the start of the 2008–09 season. On 23 May 2011, Farah was offered his first professional contract by Cardiff City alongside Alex Evans and Nathaniel Jarvis. Farah has been given the number 32 shirt for the upcoming season. He made his professional debut against Oxford United on 10 August, in the League Cup.
In August 2012, Farah joined Birmingham City on trial with view to a permanent move. He then confirmed he had left Cardiff City. He later confirmed that Cardiff manager Malky Mackay had used racist language during his time at the club.
In August 2014 Farah signed a contract with Carmarthen Town.
As of 10 December 2011
|Club Camarthen Town||Season 2014/15||League 3||National Cup 0||League Cup 0||Other[A]||Total 3|
- "Malky Mackay Accused Of Racism By Ex-Cardiff Youngster Ibrahim Farah". The Huffington Post UK. 22 August 2014. Retrieved 2014-11-15.
- "CONFIRMATION: 2011 RETAINED LIST". cardiffcityfc.co.uk. Cardiff City Football Club. 23 May 2011. Archived from the original on 6 April 2012. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "Squad Numbers: 2011/2012 Squad Numbers Announced". cardiffcityfc.co.uk. Cardiff City Football Club. 27 May 2011. Archived from the original on 22 September 2012. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "Oxford Utd 1 - 3 Cardiff". BBC Sport. 10 August 2011. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- "Bluebird signs for The Lambs". TheLambs.co.uk. 24 November 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2011.
- "Carmarthen Town sign Ibrahim Farah, player involved in racism allegations against Malky Mackay". Carmarthen Journal. 24 August 2014. Retrieved 2014-11-15.