From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ibrahim I may refer to:
- Ibrahim I ibn al-Aghlab (756–812), first Emir of the Aghlabids in Ifriqiya
- Ibrahim I ibn Marzuban I (r. 957-979), King of Dvin and Azerbaijan
- İbrahim I of Karaman (fl. 1318–1343), bey of Karaman Beylik
- Ibrahim I of Shirvan (r. 1382–1418), Shah of Shirvan
- Ibrahim of the Ottoman Empire (1615–1648), Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1640 until 1648
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibrahim I.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.