From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ibrahim Khan may refer to:
- Ibrahim Khan II (r. 1689–1697), the last Subahdar of Bengal during the reign of emperor Aurangzeb
- Ibrahim Khan 220 (died 1761), a Dakhani Muslim general in the 18th century India
- Ibrahim Khan Fath-i-Jang (r. 1617–1624), Subahdar of Bengal during the reign of emperor Jahangir
- Ibrahim Khan (Indian cricketer) (1911-1977), Indian cricketer
- Ibrahim Khan (Pakistani cricketer) (born 1964), Pakistani cricketer
- Obby Khan (born 1980), a former Canadian football centre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibrahim Khan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.