Ibrahim Khan may refer to:
- Ibrahim Khan II (reigned 1689–1697), the last Subahdar of Bengal during the reign of emperor Aurangzeb
- Ibrahim Khan Gardi (died 1761), Dakhani Muslim general in the 18th century India
- Ibrahim Khan Fath-i-Jang (reigned 1617–1624), Subahdar of Bengal during the reign of emperor Jahangir
- Ibrahim Khan (writer) (1894–1978), Bangladeshi politician and academic
- Ibrahim Khan (Indian cricketer) (1911–1977), Indian cricketer
- Ibrahim Khan (Pakistani cricketer) (born 1964), Pakistani cricketer
- Sardar Muhammad Ibrahim Khan (1915–2003), Azad Kashmir politician
- Obby Khan (born 1980), a former Canadian football centre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibrahim Khan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.