|Full name||Ibrahima Bakayoko Sela|
|Date of birth||31 December 1976|
|Place of birth||Séguéla, Côte d'Ivoire|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 May 2016.
Playing in France with Montpellier Hérault Sport Club, Bakayoko was rated highly enough by then Everton manager Walter Smith that Smith was willing to pay £4.5m for Bakayoko's services in October 1998. However, he failed to impress in the 23 games he played, only finding the net 4 times in the league (7 times in all competitions). A brief highlight was scoring twice as Everton beat Blackburn Rovers 2–1 at Ewood Park. He was sold for £4m in June 1999 to Olympique de Marseille.
A spell in Spain with Osasuna followed, before Bakayoko returned for a third spell in France, this time representing FC Istres, before he moved over the Alps to Italy, first with Livorno and then with Messina. On 28 January 2007 he played his first Serie A match for Messina against Ascoli.
In the summer of 2007 he joined Greek Superleague outfit AE Larissa. On 20 September 2007 he scored from 30 yards for his new side in the UEFA Cup first round first leg against English Premiership side Blackburn. On 19 June 2008 he joined PAOK for a year.
Bakayoko is a former international for Côte d'Ivoire. He made his first appearance for The Elephants in 1995.
- Soccerway profile
- "Games played by Ibrahim Bakayoko in 1998/1999". Soccerbase. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- "Blackburn 1 Everton 2". Sporting Life. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- "Livorno to bank on Bakayoko". UEFA.com. 18 August 2005. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- ΠΑΣ Γιάννενα: Ανακοίνωσε Μπακαγιόκο και Μπαλάφα [PAS Giannina announced Bakayoko and Balafas] (in Greek). sport-fm.gr. 28 July 2009. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- Ibrahima Bakayoko – French League Stats at LFP.fr (French)