This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
iBwave Solutions is a telecom radio planning software provider that develops solutions for the in-building wireless industry. iBwave is best known for its software iBwave Design, mostly used by telecom operators, system integrators and equipment vendors. iBwave is a Canadian-based company that was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Montreal.
In 2010, iBwave is listed in the 22nd annual Profit 100 ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies by PROFIT Magazine. iBwave stands on the list in 16th position. iBwave also ranks 2nd in "Le Palmarès des Leaders de la croissance" which lists the fastest growing companies in the province of Quebec.
iBwave was acquired by Corning Incorporated in April 2015.
- Ses réseaux sans fil traversent le béton. Et les frontières!, L'actualité.
- Canada's Fastest Growing Companies, PROFIT.
- Les leaders de la croissance 2010 Archived 20 June 2010 at the Wayback Machine., L'actualité.
- Operator News in Brief, Cellular News, 2 June 2010, London
- Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 Ranking, Deloitte.