Icaraí de Minas
- The elevation of the municipal seat is 595 meters.
- It became a municipality in 1993.
- The postal code (CEP) is 39318-000.
- Statistical microregion: Januária
The economy is based on agriculture with emphasis on cattle raising. There were 34,000 head in 2006. The main agricultural crops were corn, manioc, sugarcane, and rice. The GDP was R$24,717,000 in 2005.
- Municipal Human Development Index: .650 (2000)
- State ranking: 742 out of 853 municipalities as of 2000
- National ranking: 3,776 out of 5,138 municipalities as of 2000
(For the complete list see Frigoletto)
|This geographical article relating to Minas Gerais is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|