|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (February 2010)|
The publisher's first release was the anthology AG, which contained both original American comics and translated Japanese material. It later became focussed exclusively on Japanese manga. Trade paperback collections of the stories serialized in AG were printed from late 2004 onwards.
Icarus Publishing started releasing AG on BitTorrent peer-to-peer file-sharing network in December 2007, and AG Digital through DriveThruComics on October 24, 2008. AG was the longest running manga anthology in North America and ceased publication at issue 110. AG Digital was at first supposed to be continued online through direct and BitTorrent download.
As of May 2012 there have been no new releases since early 2010. While company website and blog are still available, the webshop has since been closed down. According to several reports the owner of Icarus Publishing, Simon Jones, has fallen severely ill, and operations are completely halted for the time being. There has been no official statement.
- A Wish of My Sister
- Anzu: The Shards of Memory
- Aqua Bless
- Blue Eyes
- Council of Carnality Unlimited
- Miku's Sexual Orgy Diary
- Pet Humiliation
- Patch Work
- Slave Contract
- Taboo District
- "Icarus Shares Comic AG Issue on BitTorrent for Free". Anime News Network. 2007-12-24. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "Icarus Publishing Uploads 2nd Free Comic AG Mag Issue (Updated)". Anime News Network. 2008-07-22. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "Comic AG Digital Now Available on DriveThruComics.com". Anime News Network. October 24, 2008. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- Chavez, Ed (March 3, 2007). "Scratching the Niche: Erotic Manga". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- "Comic AG Adult Manga Mag to End with Issue 110". Anime News Network. 2009-11-26. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "Icarus Publishing - Quick update". 29 June 2011. Archived from the original on 17 October 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- "Diamond Cancels Some March Anime/Manga Related Orders". Anime News Network. February 20, 2009. Retrieved 4 January 2010.
- "Tanuki Kamogawa's Innocence Shipping to Retail". Anime News Network. September 25, 2005. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This hentai-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|