|Industry||Video game industry|
Number of employees
Ice-Pick Lodge Ltd. (Russian: Айспик-Лодж, ООО, translit. Ayspik-Lodzh, OOO) is a video game developer based in Moscow, Russia, established in 2002 by Nikolay Dybowski. The studio became well known in Russia after releasing its first project Pathologic, which quickly gained critical acclaim and won several major Russian awards.
- 2005, 9 June — Pathologic is a game about a small town located in the ancient Steppe, which is plagued by an epidemic.
- 2008, 17 April — The Void is a game about a soul that managed to linger in the Void before absolute death.
- 2011, 21 April — Cargo! The Quest for Gravity is a game about creating such things as vehicles in order to restore gravity to earth.
- 2013, 4 October — Knock-Knock is a game about surviving in a house until dawn, as a host of paranormal Visitors try to break in.
- 2015, 9 September — Knock-Knock is released on PlayStation 4.
- 2016, 18 February — Knock-Knock is released on PlayStation Vita.
- 2018 — Pathologic is going to be remade by Ice-Pick Lodge for eighth generation consoles and PC.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 24 February 2009. Retrieved 22 October 2009.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 6 March 2010. Retrieved 28 September 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|