Enterprise Messaging For Companies Of All Sizes
|Industry||Computer Computer software, Information Technology, Communication, Security, Email|
|Headquarters||Springfield, VA, U.S.|
|Products||IceWarp Mail Server|
IceWarp, Inc. is a software company located in Springfield, VA that provides messaging, voice and collaboration solutions for small, medium and enterprise level businesses. IceWarp has offices in the United States and the Czech Republic. The company has been in business since 1998 and as of 2016 is used by over 50,000 businesses around the world. IceWarp Messaging Server is IceWarp's core product which is used as an alternative to Microsoft Exchange.
IceWarp has also won awards from TMCnet for Unified Communications product of the year for 2011 and 2012.
In 2016, IceWarp has won a 2016 Real Time Web Solutions Excellence Award.
IceWarp Mail Server is a mail server integrating all communication & collaboration features in one unified solution. Available in cloud or for on-premises deployment, IceWarp is a great tool to share and exchange all information and ideas online, offline or via mobile devices. It runs on Windows as well as on Linux and current version is 11.4.5. The product was named Merak Mail Server in the past.
Supported Control Panels
- Red Herring, http://www.icewarp.com/company/press/html/RHNA2011_finalist/
- Red Herring, http://www.redherring.com/red-herring-global/2011-red-herring-global-finalists/
- TMCnet, http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2010/06/29/4876381.htm
- WebRTC, http://www.webrtcworld.com/topics/newsfeed/articles/427645-tmc-announces-2016-real-time-web-solutions-excellence.htm
- The Inquirer, http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2265487/microsoft-exchange-rival-icewarp-says-selling-linux-to-windows-customers-is-easy
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|