Ice cream (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Ice Cream (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ice cream in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ice cream is a sweetened frozen dessert made from milk or sugar.
Ice Cream may also refer to:
- Ice Cream (mango), named mango cultivar originating in Trinidad and Tobago
- Ice Cream, a clothing brand from Billionaire Boys Club
- Ice Cream, nickname of Nigerian footballer Osa Guobadia
- Ice Cream (1986 film), a 1986 Malayalam-language film
- Ice Cream (2014 film), a 2014 Telugu-language film directed by Ram Gopal Varma
- Ice Cream (2015 film)
- "Ice Cream" ("I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream"), a 1927 novelty that became a traditional jazz standard
- "Ice Cream", from the 1993 album Fumbling Towards Ecstasy by Canadian singer-songwriter Sarah McLachlan
- "Ice Cream" (Raekwon song), from the 1995 album Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...
- "Ice Cream" (2005), the first single by British rock band New Young Pony Club
- "Ice Cream" (2007), single by Australian electronica musician Muscles
- "Ice Cream" (Battles song), a single from the 2011 album Gloss Drop
- "Ice Cream" (Hyuna song), from the 2012 EP Melting
- "Ice Cream" (f(x) song)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ice cream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.