Ice Cream Cones (cereal)
Ice Cream Cones was a breakfast cereal from General Mills that was created in 1987. The cereal consisted of puffs sweetened for chocolate, vanilla or chocolate chip ice cream flavor, as well as sugar cone-shaped pieces sweetened for sugar cone flavor. The cereal’s spokesperson was an animated character called Ice Cream Jones, who delivered the cereal on an old-fashioned pedal bike.
The cereal was discontinued the same year it was introduced. It was shortly reintroduced in 2003 in only the chocolate chip flavor to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the ice cream cone, but without Ice Cream Jones.
- Cereals From Beyond 2 « The Metal Misfit. Retrieved May 26, 2008.
- michaelkanyo.com V2 : Ice Cream Cone Cereal - Yum!. Retrieved May 26, 2008.
- The Boxtop Cereal Newsletter - Crunchy Nuggets for the Cerealist. Retrieved May 26, 2008.
- Topher's Breakfast Cereal Character Guide - General Mills Page Three. Retrieved May 26, 2008.
- Image. Retrieved May 26, 2008.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|