From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up icehouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Icehouse or ice house may refer to:
- Ice house (building), a building where ice is stored
- Ice shanty, a shelter for ice fishing also known as an Icehouse
- Ice House (Moulton, Alabama), listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- ICEHOUSE (incubator), a business growth centre in New Zealand
- London Ice House, an arena in London, Ontario, Canada
- Medibank Icehouse (Winter Olympic Institute of Australia), Australia's only dual ice skating and ice sports venue
- Vivekanandar Illam, a palace at Chennai, India, also known as Ice House
- Icehouse (band), an Australian rock band from 1981, formerly known as Flowers (1977-1981)
- Icehouse (beer), a brand of American beer
- Icehouse (game), an abstract strategy game
- Icehouse pieces, with which Icehouse and many other games are played
- Icehouse Earth (see Greenhouse and icehouse Earth), glaciated periods of Earth history
- The Ice House (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Icehouse"
- All pages beginning with "ice house"
- All pages with titles containing Icehouse
- All pages with titles containing ice house
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Icehouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.