Icejet was a charter airline based in Iceland founded in 2005. Icejet operated Fairchild Dornier 328JET business jets and was the only business jet operator based in Iceland. Icejet was a JAR-OPS (Joint Aviation Requirement) operator. Icejet ceased flights in August 2010.
Icejet operated the following fleet:
- 3 Fairchild-Dornier 328JET
- 2 in a 14-seat VIP (Envoy) configuration which have extended range modifications
- 1 in a 19-seat (Corporate Shuttle) configuration
- Icejet. "Icejet". Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- "Icejet suspends flying operations and Dornier 328Jet being sold by their owner". Retrieved 2010-08-25.
- CH-Aviation. "CH-Aviation: Icejet fleet". Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- European Business Air News. "Icejet builds Dornier fleet as international demand rises". Retrieved 2007-12-20.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Icejet.|
|This article about aviation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Iceland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|