Ichak K. Adizes 
|Born||1937 (age 83–84)|
|Occupation||Management consultant and researcher|
|Title||Founder of the Adizes Institute|
Ichak Adizes was born in North Macedonia. As a Jewish child during World War II, he hid in Albania as a Muslim for protection. The story was documented in a film entitled I Want To Remember, He Wants To Forget.
In 1948, Adizes moved with his family to Israel, where he served in the Israel Defense Forces. After completing his undergraduate education, he moved to the United States in 1963, where he obtained a doctorate degree in business from Columbia University.
Adizes founded the Adizes Institute, which is based in Santa Barbara, California. He is well known in the corporate world for developing the PAEI management model in early 1970s, that categorizes managers into four key roles Producer, Administrator, Entrepreneur and Integrator.
Adizes was named as one of the top communicators in the world alongside Pope Francis, Dalai Lama, Angela Merkel as per the 2017 Holmes Report.
Adizes has authored several books on corporate management:
- Corporate Lifecycles: How and why Corporations Grow and Die and what to Do about it
- The Pursuit of Prime
- Mastering Change – Introduction to Organizational Therapy
- The Ideal Executive
- Managing Corporate Lifecycles: How organizations Grow, Age and Die
- Management/Mismanagement Styles
- How to solve the Mismanagement Crisis
- The Ideal Executive
- Leading the Leaders
- How to Manage in times of Crisis
- From Stuckness to Growth
- The Power of Opposites
- Conversations with CEOs
Atalia Omer, Topaz Adizes, Shoham Adizes, Nimrod Omer, Cnaan Hamburger, Sapphire Adizes
- "Ichak Adizes earns University of Belgrade honorary PhD degree (article in Serbian language)". Retrieved 2019-12-29.
- "Dr. Ichak Kalderon Adizes interview with Antonio Alizzi".
- Donelan, Charles (February 16, 2012) "Pianist Ratimir Martinović at SBCC", Santa Barbara Independent. Retrieved July 1, 2019.
- "Ichak Adizes". Jewish Federation of Greater Santa Barbara. Retrieved June 30, 2019.
- "Leadership success through synergy: Maximizing performance in public sector management". Vanguard News. 2017-04-05. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "The PAEI Model: Developing Your Management Team's Roles". www.mindtools.com. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "Adizes' PAEI management roles". HotPMO. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- Romero, Luis E. "The Ultimate Guide To Team Synergy". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "The Research: Big Questions & Inspiration". www.provokemedia.com. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- Adizes, Ichak (1996-10-01). "The 10 Stages of Corporate Life Cycles, Planning and Strategy Article". Inc.com. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "Here are the books these 25 successful Australian CEOs will be reading this summer". Business Insider Australia. 2018-12-12. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "10 inspirational books that every entrepreneur should read in 2020 | Silicon Canals". Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- ThriftBooks. "Ichak Kalderon Adizes Books | List of books by author Ichak Kalderon Adizes". ThriftBooks. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "ESpeakers Marketplace". MarketPlace eSpeakers.