|Occupation||Management consultant and researcher|
|Title||Founder of the Adizes Institute|
Ichak Adizes is a Macedonian born management researcher. He is the founder of the Adizes Institute and a former professor, and author of books including The Ideal Executive.
Ichak Adizes was born in Macedonia. He is the founder of the Adizes Institute, which has offices in 22 countries, consulting with governments and corporations. The Institute is based in Santa Barbara, California. He has also served as a professor at UCLA. In 2017 Adizes was named to the Board of Directors for CopPay.
As a researcher, he analyzes the psychology of managers. Adizes developed the “Corporate Life Cycle” model, which describes the development of a business as having five stages: courtship, infancy, “go-go”, adolescent, and prime. He also developed the PAEI model, an acronym standing for Producer, Administrator, Entrepreneur, and Integrator. These are four different talents, all required for a business to succeed, but which are not held by one single person. The model was elaborated in his book The Ideal Executive. He has also researched how best to manage government during political changes.
He also developed concepts including “democraship”, a situation in which a group of leaders develops policy decisions democratically, but then implements dictatorially; and the concept of “Founder’s Trap”.
- "Pianist Ratimir Martinović at SBCC". www.independent.com.
- Waghorn, Ken Blanchard Terry. "Make Sure Your Employees Trust You--Or Else".
- Cointelegraph (4 October 2017). "The CopPay Decentralized Payment System is Going to Raise USD 19.7 mln During ICO".
- "It turns out there's a scientific reason behind the common trend, which has rocked a number of A-list relationships".
- "Does Discipline Squelch Flexibility and Creativity?, Offices and Operations Article". 1 January 2006.
- "Leadership success through synergy: Maximizing performance in public sector management - Vanguard News Nigeria". 5 April 2017.
- Polyakov, Alexander. "Four Rules Chief Information Security Officers Can Use To Cope With The Unexpected".
- "Dr Ichak Kalderon Adizes on Soviet time problems businesses are facing in Kazakhstan". Tengrinews.kz.
- "Is there a best form of government? - The Nation".
- Rittmanic, Mark (20 July 2016). "Avoid the Founder's Trap in Your Organization".