Ichchapuram railway station
|• Body||Ichchapuram Municipality, SUDA|
|• Member of Legislative Assembly||Bendalam ashok|
|• Total||27.28 km2 (10.53 sq mi)|
|Elevation||15 m (49 ft)|
|• Density||1,500/km2 (3,800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Srikakulam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Ichchapuram|
Ichchapuram is a town in Srikakulam district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is a Municipality and also the mandal headquarters of Ichapuram mandal.this town is located nearly 142 km from the district capital srikakulam.
As of 2011[update] census, the town had a population of 36,493. The total population constitute, 17,716 males, 18,777 females and 4,004 children, in the age group of 0–6 years. The average literacy rate stands at 71.12% with 23,105 literates. The spoken languages are both Telugu and Odia.
Government and politics
- "STATISTICAL INFORMATION OF ULBs & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. p. 1. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- "Elevation for Rajam". Veloroutes. Retrieved 19 August 2014.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 19 August 2014.
- "Srikakulam district mandals" (PDF). Census of India. The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. pp. 178, 210–11. Retrieved 18 May 2015.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc – Ichchapuram
- "National Highways Development Project Map". National Highways Authority of India. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "School Education Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 December 2015. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education – Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Archived from the original on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ichchapuram.|