From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ichi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ichi may refer to:
- Ichi (film), a 2008 Japanese film
- Ichi the Killer, a 2001 Japanese film by Takashi Miike
- Ichi (scarification), a type of facial scarring traditionally used by the Igbo people of West Africa
- Ichi, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- International Classification of Health Interventions
- Ichiro Suzuki or Ichi (born 1973), Japanese baseball player
- ICHI (musician), musician and husband of Rachael Dadd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ichi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.