(Redirected from Ichi (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ichi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Ichi (film), a 2008 Japanese film
- Ichi (scarification), a type of facial scarring traditionally used by the Igbo people of West Africa
- Ichi, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Ichi, Nigeria, a town in Ekwusigo Local Government Area, Nigeria
- International Classification of Health Interventions
- Ichiro Suzuki or Ichi (born 1973), Japanese baseball player
- ICHI (musician), musician and husband of Rachael Dadd
- IChI (IUPAC chemical identifier), the original name for the International Chemical Identifier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ichi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.