From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ichiban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ichiban (一番?) means 'number 1' in Japanese. The Japanese language has numerous numeric suffixes that are used depending on the subject matter; "-ban" is only one of many ways to turn "ichi" ("one") into "first".
It can also refer to:
- Chūka Ichiban!, a Japanese anime
- Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō, a Japanese novel and anime
- Sapporo Ichiban, a brand of instant noodles produced by Sanyo Foods
- Ichiban Records, an Atlanta, Georgia hip-hop record label
- "Ichiban", song number G of the A-Z Series collection of singles by alternative rock band Ash
- Ichiban, a fictional blue Japanese 'lipstick for men' featured in the television series Friends.
- Kena Sosa (1 June 2010), Mastering Japanese Counters—Different Endings for Counting Different Categories of Things, retrieved 2011-04-16
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ichiban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.