Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ichiban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ichiban (一番) means 'number 1' in Japanese, both literally and metaphorically i.e. ichiban also is used to describe something that is the best of something or on top.
It can also refer to:
- Chūka Ichiban!, a Japanese anime
- Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō, a Japanese novel and anime
- Sapporo Ichiban, a brand of instant noodles produced by Sanyo Foods
- Ichiban Records, an Atlanta, Georgia hip-hop record label
- "Ichiban", song number G of the A-Z Series collection of singles by alternative rock band Ash
- Ichiban, a fictional blue Japanese 'lipstick for men' featured in the television series Friends
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ichiban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.