Jump to navigation Jump to search
Places in Ichigaya
- Hosei University Ichigaya Campus
- Chuo University Graduate School
- Ministry of Defense headquarters: Formerly GHQ of the Imperial Japanese Army; following World War II, the building became the headquarters for the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force Eastern Army. Mishima Yukio committed suicide here in 1970. It became Defense Agency headquarters in May 2000 when the previous headquarters in Akasaka was closed to make way for Tokyo Midtown. In 2007 the organization became a ministry.
- Japanese Go Association
Companies based in Ichigaya
- Akebonobashi Station (Toei Shinjuku Line)
- Ichigaya Station (JR Chūō Local Line, Namboku Line, Toei Shinjuku Line, Yurakucho Line) - The JR and Toei platforms are located across the river in Chiyoda.
- Ushigome Yanagicho Station (Toei Oedo Line)