|Elevation||444 m (1,457 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
- Total Population: 52,179 in 11,373 Households.
- Male Population: 26,265 and Female Population: 26,575
- Children Under 6 years of age: 8,090 (Boys – 4,164 and Girls – 3,926)
- Total Literates: 27,272
The villages in Ichoda mandal includes: Jamidi, Adegaon, Boregaon, Dhabha, Dharampuri, Girjam, Gundala, Ichoda, Keshavpatnam, Kokasmannur, Malyal, Mankapur, Mokhra, Navegaon, Narsapur, Neredigonda, Ponna, Sirichalma, Sirikonda, Soanpalle, Talamadri, Sunkidi, Raiguda.
National Highway 7, now NH-44 (the largest NH in India) passes through Ichoda making the road transport most easy. It is well connected to rest of India by road. Hyderabad is 255 km from here. The nearest airport is at Hyderabad.
- Vivekananda Junior and Degree College is the only Degree College in Ichoda Mandal. Established in 2006, under the management of Surukunti Sridhar Reddy and Surukunti Srinivas Reddy located 1 kilometers from the town providing quality education.
- Avanthi Junior college and Avanthi Degree college.
- Saisamnth degree college.
- Al-Madina Urdu School – The first Urdu medium private school provides quality education as well as deeniyath and Arabic as special subjects.
- Pragathi Patashala Ichoda
- Zilla Parishad High School
- Saraswati Shishu Mandir
- Al Madina Urdu school
- Vivekananda High School E/M
- TTWR SCHOOL GIRLS E/M ECHODA
- TTWR Jr COLLEGE GIRLS E/M ECHODA
- TTWR SCHOOL BOYS E/M
Places of interest
Ichoda has more than 12 temples, 5 mosques and 2 churches. Ichoda Mandal Headquarter has a Government Hospital, State bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of India, Adilabad Co-operative bank, Police Station located in the southern part of the town.
- Kuntala Waterfall is 20 km from Ichoda
- Pochera Falls is 15 km from Ichoda.
- Basara Saraswathi Temple is 70 km from Ichoda.
- Jainadh Suryanarayan Swami Temple is 60 km from Ichoda.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "Mandals in Adilabad district". Panchayat Informatics Division. Archived from the original on 2007-03-27. Retrieved 2007-02-28.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Ichora
- "Census of India: Search Details". Census of India. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
|This article about a location in Adilabad district, Telangana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|