|Location||Ichon-ro 71-gil 42,
|Operated by||Seoul Metro, Korail|
|October 18, 1985||Line 4 opened|
|December 9, 1978||Gyeongui–Jungang Line opened|
Ichon (National Museum of Korea) Station is a station in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on Seoul Subway Line 4 and Gyeongui–Jungang Line. This station is the closest to the National Museum of Korea, situated in the interior of Yongsan Family Park. It also serves eastern Ichon-dong, home to the largest Japanese community in South Korea with some 1,300 Japanese residents.
In 2018 it will become a transfer station with the Shinbundang Line.
- Exit 1: Ward hall of Yongsan-gu
- Exit 2: Yongsan Family Park, Seobinggo-dong, National Museum of Korea - In case of overcrowding, use exit 1 instead
- Exit 3: Dongjak Bridge
- Exit 3-1: Ichon 1-dong, Sinyongsan Elementary School
- Exit 4: Townoffice of Ichon 1 dong, Jungkyung High School, Police office concerning Ichon 1-dong
- Exit 5: Yongsan tax office
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ichon Station.|
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|