Iconoclast (Nazxul album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by Nazxul|
|Released||27 July 2009|
|Recorded||SLS Studios in Wollongong, Australia and Production Avenue Studios in New South Wales, Australia|
Iconoclast is the second studio album by Australian black metal band Nazxul. The album, released through Moribund Records, was the band's first studio release in more than a decade, as their Black Seed EP was released in 1998.
- Dragon Dispitous
- Black Wings
- Set in Array
- Symbol of Night & Winter (Ancient Lords)
- Oath (Fides Resurrectio)
- Stain of Harrow
- World Oblivion
- Adrian Henderson - Bass, Keyboards
- Lachlan Mitchell - Keyboards
- Greg Morelli - Guitar
- Tim Yatras - Drums, Keyboards
- Mitchell Keepin - Guitar
- Luke Mills - Vocals
- Freeman, Phil. "Review: Iconoclast". Allmusic. Retrieved 30 March 2010.
- "Nazxul to Embark on Global Ritual Performance Tour in 2009 and 2010". BW&BK. 28 May 2009. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- "Legendary Australian Black Metallers Nazxul Ink Deal With Moribund Records". BW&BK. 6 May 2009. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
|This 2000s black metal album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|