From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Idas may refer to:
- an indoor distributed antenna system
- IDAS, Indian Defence Accounts Service, an organised Group 'A' civil service of Government of India
- IDAS, Integrated Development Assessment System, development approval system used in Queensland, Australia
In Greek mythology:
- IDAS (missile), a missile being developed for the Type 212 submarine of the German Navy
- Idas (singer) (born 1987), English songwriter, singer, producer
- Idas (genus), a mollusk genus
- IDAS, mobile radio communications products by Icom, Inc. that utilize the NXDN protocol.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Idas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.