|Look up iddo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iddo may refer to:
- Iddo (prophet), a minor Hebrew prophet
- Iddo, Florida, an unincorporated community in Florida
- Iddo, a fictional dog in The Magician's Elephant
- Iddo Island, in Lagos, Nigeria
- Iddo-Okpella, a village in Nigeria
- Iddo-Caddays, a town in Somalia
- "Iddo Bridge", a poem by Nigerian poet J. P. Clark
- Iddo Goldberg, actor
- Iddo Netanyahu, physician, author and playwright
- Iddo Patt, filmmaker and television advertiser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iddo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.