Ideas and Discoveries
|Editor||Doner, Brooks, Rich, Papazian|
|Publisher||Heinrich Bauer Publishing, L.P.|
|First issue||10 December 2010|
|Company||Bauer Media Group|
|Based in||Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey|
Ideas and Discoveries or i.D. is a magazine covering science, with heavy interest in social science. The magazine was first published on 10 December 2010. It is an American magazine available in newsstands, published on a bi-monthly basis. It is part of the Bauer Media Group. This magazine is modeled after the German magazine Welt der Wunder. It is a relatively new magazine, with limited content exposure from its website.
"iD magazine offers a perfect balance of science, nature, psychology, history and current events, combined with stunning photography and graphics, put together in a uniquely compelling way."
- Brad Wellen (22 October 2010). "Bauer Welcomes ID to Their Magazine Lineup". FishbowlNY. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "ID magazine". Amazon. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- iD Magazine: Mission statement
- "Ideas and Discoveries Magazine: Dead on Arrival?". 101 Centavos. 16 March 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- "iD Magazine - One Year Subscription". Barnes and Noble. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
|This science and technology magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.