Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up identification or identify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Identification or identify may refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Identify (album) by Got7
- Kill Command, 2016 film, also known as Identify
- "Identify" (song)
- Identification (album), by Benjamin Ingrosso
- Identity verification service, used by businesses to ensure that users or customers provide information that is associated with the identity of a real person.
- Identity document, any document which may be used to verify aspects of a person's identity
- Photo identification, an identity document that shows a photograph
- Identification tag (disambiguation), one of several tags used to identify a person
- Body identification, in Forensics, the process of identifying a body
- Eyewitness identification, in courts, testimony from a person that witnessed an event
- Forensic identification, in forensics, using trace evidence to identify what object left it behind
- Identification (of handwriting), as in Questioned document examination
- Isomorphisms allow for the identification of mathematical objects within different structures.
- Identification map, quotient map between topological spaces.
- Identification (information), the capability to find, retrieve, report, change, or delete specific data without ambiguity
- Identifiability, a property whereby the parameters of a statistical model are uniquely implied by the joint probability distribution of the data.
- Parameter identification problem, a concept in econometrics.
- Station identification, the practice of any type of radio or television station or network identifying itself
- Programme identification, a data stream included in radio broadcasts to show the radio station name or the current song playing
Science and engineering
- Identification (biology), the process of assigning a pre-existing individual or class name to an individual organism
- Identification friend or foe, in military communications, - systems aimed at automatic identification of a vehicle as friendly or enemy
- Identification key, in biology, a printed or computer device that helps identify biological entities, such as animals and plants
- Hazard identification, the process of identifying hazards in order to reduce the danger
- Language identification, in computing, the process of determining the natural language of a given content
- Identification of human individuals, a concept in biometrics
- System identification, in control engineering, a set of mathematical models of complex systems
- Particle identification, in experimental physics, the process of identifying a particle
- Weed identification (disambiguation)
- Gender identity, a person's sense of gender
- Identification (psychology), a concept in psychoanalysis
- Identification in rhetoric, a rhetorical theory of persuasion
- Projective identification, a concept in psychology
- Organizational identification, a person's identity as part of an organizations
- Party identification, a person's attachment to a political party
- Identification (literature), a psychological relationship between the reader of a novel and a character in the book
Tracking and inventory management
- Animal identification, various means of tracking specific animals
- Identification scheme, in information management, a system to identify items
- Radio-frequency identification, an electronic device to track objects, such as inventory in a store
- Specific Identification, a method of determining inventory cost
- Ultrasound Identification, a location system to determine the location of an object within a room devices
- All pages with titles containing Identification
- Human identification (disambiguation)
- Identification tag (disambiguation)
- Identity (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Identification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.